FATMAX LEVEL 72"
Block vials provide maximum accuracy of 0.0005\"/inMaxEdge bridged center vial
Now you can have a handy measuring tool for your next home project thanks to the Stanley 43-572 FatMax Level. It has a MaxEdge bridged center vial for continuous marking surface and durability. The 72\" Stanley level has a single-piece, aluminum box-beam structure for durability and accuracy. A large, ergonomic, rubber over-molded hand grip helps in the measuring process, and shock-absorbing end caps hold up to heavy use.
- Built from a single piece of aluminum extrusion for increased durability and red use
- Features 2 block vials on each end to provide maximum accuracy
- A center MaxEdge vial enables users to scribe continuous lines with an improved view
- Dual bi-material hand grips for comfort
- Two shock absorbent end caps and non-marring side bumpers for durability
Model：43-572Material：Multimanufacturer_part_number：43-572Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：72.00 x 2.60 x 1.40 Inches
Stanley Hand Tools 43-572 72" FatMax® Non-Magnetic Level 551637541