It's easy to create durable and functional outdoor furniture, storage solutions, and more using 2x4basics do-it-yourself products just add 2x4's! Build your own sturdy and versatile sawhorse using our 2x4basics ProBrackets. Included is a pair of 2x4basics ProBrackets that together will make one sawhorse that can support up to 2,000lbs of weight. Once assembled, your sawhorse will also feature a lower shelf for extra storage. Instructions and hardware included, all you need is lumber and tools for assembly.
Only straight, 90-degree angled cutsLower shelf for extra storageHolds up to 2000 lbs
Only straight, 90 degree angled cuts are required; no miters or angles. Add 2x4's to the '2x4basic' ProBrackets sawhorse to make a pair of versatile sawhorses in any length, width or height. Lower shelf for extra storage. A pair of ProBrackets will hold up to 2000 pounds (900kg). Package includes a pair two ProBrackets sawhorses, stabilizing feet and all hardware.detailedDescription":"
2x4 Basics Pro Bracket Sawhorses:
- Made of durable, maintenance-free structural resin, these brackets are built to last – 2x4s not included
- No longer limited to a standard sawhorse size, make your DIY 2x4basics sawhorse any size up to 8 feet long and 4 feet high, and stain, paint, or finish the wood as you desire
- All necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions included — simple assembly is required. Lumber and tools not included.
- Only straight, 90° cuts are required, with no miters or angles
- Kit includes: 2 ProBrackets to make a single sawhorse, stabilizing feet, hardware pack
- To make your sawhorse, you will need: 2x4 lumber (amount determined by preferred size of your sawhorse), a screwdriver (powered screwdriver recommended), a tape measure and a saw if lumber is not already cut to size
- Two-year warranty
Manufacturer Part Number：90194Model：90194Assembled Product Weight：3.6 lbAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：15.50 x 16.00 x 19.00 Inches
2x4 Basics Pro Bracket Sawhorse 554234894